Sunday, April 8, 2012

This Blog Site

This site will be forever changing, flexing and stretching.  I am in the process of taking all of my information on my website (www.cheryljoy.net) and bringing it here.

 In a very short time, Apple is discontinuing mobileme, which was my web host.  I built my site on iWeb which is no longer supported by new iOS and is no longer part of Mac programming.

So basically this site is a substitute for my website during the transition from mobileme and iWeb to whatever I decide to use next.  My videos can still be viewed at www.vimeo.com/aerialcheryl.  I am working on getting my youtube videos updated so that should happen soon enough as well.  You can always email me at aerialcheryl@me.com with questions, comments, requests and concerns.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment